Bit late to the party with this one. Better late than never though. At least I have had time to test all these bits out before writing this up.
1. Benefit Sweet Tintations Kit – I love my mini Benetint, but it lasts ages so I gifted the tint to a friend instead. Lollitint isn’t great in my opinion, the formula isn’t the same as the original. I dunno I just don’t rate it. The balms are also a little disappointing and definitely not worth the £15 each they normally cost. So glad I only paid £20 for this set because I really wasn’t impressed. Benefit, your quality these days is not as good as it once was!
2. EOS Mint Lipbalm – I got some EOS balms from my box swap with the beauty deputy and knew I needed some more. I bought a set of 5 on Amazon for £20 and gifted the other 4 as Christmas gifts and kept this one for myself. I don’t like the mint scent as much as I liked the Pomegranate, but it is still nice.
3. MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick – Ooops I bought another Mac Lippie. This one is super moisturising and shiny. I love it and will definitely have to review it soon.
4. Bare Minerals Illuminating Mineral Veil – So I bought this in December because my MV was almost finished and I’ve literally only just opened it. I don’t like it as much as the original one for everyday, but the shimmer is nice for special occasions.
5. UD Black Market Eyeliner Set – £27 for 8 colours, 4 of which are black seemed like a good deal to me. I can’t fault this set. UD is by far the best eyeliner I have ever tried and I got this kit so I could try the brown, blue and purple. The blue isn’t my colour, but I love the brown and purple. I’ll review this soon. It’s still available on Beauty bay or you can buy the eyeliners individually.
6. Lush Butterbear – Basically a bear shaped version of the butter bomb. I got him in the Xmas sale and forgot about him until easter. Ooops. I did like this, but then I would cos I like the butter bomb.
Ickle Baby Bot is my favourite Lush bath bomb ever and at £1.95 a bit of a steal.
Think Pink is reasonably priced at £2.65, but I wouldn’t repurchase in a hurry. It turned the water vivid pink and smelled nice but seemed to irritate my skin.
The Amandopondo bubble bar is good value at only £2.75 and smells of roses. I got 3 baths from this with plenty bubbles. A new favourite.
At £4.75 the comforter bubble bar is expensive, however I managed 5 baths from it. I liked the fruity scent but think I preferred Amandopondo.
The Tigi Oatmeal and Hunny Xmas set I got in the Feelunique sale and whenever I use it, I can’t stop sniffing my hair. It smells Lush.
The damage Repair Xmas set was also a sale buy and makes my hair seriously soft. A must if you colour and heat style your hair.
The two massive bottles of Bedhead were TK Maxx finds at £12 and £9.99 because the nozzles are broken on them both.
The Phillip Kingsley cracker was about £4 in the sale, but the bottles inside are tiny at 20ml each and 30ml for the Elastisiser.
Wow what a massive haul. Link me your haul posts and I will have a nosey. I love a good haul
Have you tried anything I bought here?